My Tango is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Keep your mobile consumption under control - live!
Are you a Tango mobile customer (subscriber or prepaid)?
You can download the My Tango application free of charge, it allows you to monitor your consumption in real time and thus keep an eye on your mobile bills.
You can also access important information, find the nearest point of sale and so much more Don t delay install it right away!
The main functions of this application are:
- Keep an eye on your overall traffic (calls, texts sent and data traffic).
- Find out and monitor all the benefits included in your subscription so that you can get the most out of it.
- Switch options and services on and off and track their use.
- Manage your data consumption when you're abroad using Contr le Data Roaming (Roaming Data Check), by setting consumption limits and tracking their progress.
- Find out what you re spending on non-subscription communications at any time and get recommendations for options which might help you to reduce it.
- Access the online help (FAQ) to solve problems and answer your questions.
- Find the nearest points of sale by means of geolocation, along with full information about them.
- Receive important messages, exclusive offers and keep up with what is going on at Tango.
The My Tango app offers a very easy way of checking how much you re using your mobile with total transparency, for greater peace of mind...
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
My Tango (version 3.1.7) has a file size of 34.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.